Below we list three ways to travel from Toronto's Pearson International Airport to downtown Toronto, where University of Toronto and the suggested hotels are located.
- ($40 CDN) Airport Limousine: Airport limousines/taxis can be located immediately outside any terminal at Toronto's Pearson Airport on the Arrivals Level. They charge a fixed rate of about $40 CDN to travel to any destination in downtown Toronto. The travel time can take from 30 minutes to 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- ($15.55 CDN) Airport Express Bus: The Airport Express Bus travels from the Toronto's Pearson Airport to the Delta Chelsea hotel. From there you can transfer to the Mid-Town connector which will take you to the University of Toronto campus, and the Quality Hotel on Bloor. Kiosks are located outside any airport terminal on the Arrivals level. These buses will take at least 50 minutes to arrive downtown. For more information see: http://toronto.rezrez.com/gettinghere/airportshuttles/
- ($2.25 CDN) Bus service from Airport to Public Transportation: Board the TTC Bus called 192 Airport Rocket at Toronto's Pearson Airport. The bus will take you to Kipling subway station of Toronto's public transportation subway system (locally called the TTC). The travel time on the bus from the airport to Kipling station is approximately 20 minutes. The travel time in the subway from Kipling station to the Symposium area (downtown Toronto) is about 20 minutes. See this link for maps and schedules of the 192 Airport Rocket: http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/ttc/service_to_airport.htm.
The following lists the closest subway station to each of the suggested hotels:
- U of T off-campus housing near St. Patrick station.
- Knox Residence near Queen's Park station.
- Quality Hotel near St. George station.
- Delta Chelsea near College station.
- Marriott near Dundas station.