34th International Symposium on
May 19-22, 2004
University of Toronto,
- Symposium Photos:
- Photos from ISMVL 2004 kindly provided by Prof. Yuminaka of Gunma University, Japan.
- Technical Program:
- Invited Speakers:
- Jonathan Rose, University of Toronto, Canada:
"Soft vs. Hard, The Central Question of Pre-Fabricated Silicon"
- Gilles Brassard, University of Montreal, Canada,
"Quantum Communication Complexity"
- ISMVL 2004 Poster:
- Author's Guide:
- Hotel Information and Map of Local Area:
- Please see our list of suggested hotels nearby the symposium site at the University of Toronto.
- Map of symposium sites and suggested hotels in Toronto
- Paper Submission:
Paper submission is now closed.
- ISMVL 2004 Call for Papers:
- 13th International Workshop on Post-Binary ULSI Systems
- Venue Information
- Related links
- Past meetings:
- ISMVL-2003 [Tokyo, Japan]
- ISMVL-2002 [Boston, Massachusetts, USA]
- ISMVL-2001 [Warsaw, Poland]
- ISMVL-2000 [Portland, Oregon, USA]
- ISMVL-1999 [Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany]
- ISMVL-1998 [Fukuoka, Japan]
- ISMVL-1997 [Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada]
- ISMVL-1996 [Santiago de Compostela, Spain]
- ISMVL-1995 [Bloomington, Indiana, USA]
This site is maintained by Kostas Pagiamtzis (email@example.com).